You just bring the Seed, we Plant it, Grow it, and Harvest designs.....
Clients have feedback for the designer, we must request it from the client in the form of an email or notepad.
This does two important things:
It makes the client-focused and cohesively collects their ideas.
It provides a clear written reference detailing what they would like to see.
- This is the information required before we can start your website:
Your Domain Name and Hosting Plan, I recommend www.godaddy.com you can get both there and have everything under one roof.
- Hosting and Domain Account Login and FTP information.
- The site name and slogan if any.
- The font you want to use.
- The navigation links you'll need. (Which counts as pages)?
- You will need the content for each page.
- The colors of the site you want, I always accent with black and white so basically, you need 3 more colors to brighten your color scheme.
- I will need an email addresses ex: firstname.lastname@example.org to use for the site's contact person.
- I need pics that have not been edited in any fashion for the design of the site.
- Any links to any site that you may have seen something you like.
Now if you get it all together in an Email (subject= site profile), This will be a Speedy process.
- You also need to be available at least one hour daily and this will be a smooth and fast transaction.
17 Common Misunderstandings...
- We are closed on Sat & Sun. All emails are accepted.
- When will the site be completed?
- How many pages will be produced?
- How much will the site cost?
- When will payments be due?
- "Feature Creep" is not free!! (i.e. Can you just add one more, a month later change this....)
- How much work is involved in the "Small Things".
- The number of different designs the client will see?
- Assumptions about what features will be included in the initial site development?
- The degree of content on individual pages?
- The extent to which the client is allowed to rewrite the text they submit?
- Forgetfulness (i.e. Oh I didn’t remember you saying that).
- When the client's text, photos, and other content is due?
- When the client is scheduled to provide feedback on a design?
- Who is responsible for proofing the final design?
- The extent of changes a client can make after the site is finished?
- Who is going to update and maintain the site, and how often?
If you just need graphics, here are the basic requirements.
FLYER DESIGN LIST
- Service Title
- Slogan, Tagline, or Scripture
- Dates of Events
- Church Name / Address
- Contact Info
- Speakers/Messenger and Church Information (Full Names)
- Any pictures (Full Resolution/No Facebook Images)
- Colors, black and white will be used automatically
- If Design is being used for print or web and if it’s being printed please include the company, each company has different requirements.
BOOK COVER DESIGN LIST
- Book Size - most are 6x9/page count
- Title Name
- Author Name
- Any pictures for cover or author
- Synopsis for the back cover if wanted
PLEASE PROOFREAD ALL TEXT BEFORE SUBMITTING IT...
Clients when you OK your design and have it in your possession there will be a charge for any changes. I welcome and thank you for your business. I strongly suggest you read this whole page.
A 50% DEPOSIT MUST BE MADE BEFORE ANY PROJECTS CAN BE STARTED AND THE FULL SITE WILL NOT BE LOADED UNTO YOUR WEB HOST UNTIL THE BALANCE IS PAID IN FULL.
ANY PROJECT UNDER 100.00 MUST BE PAID IN FULL.
- *You will receive a PayPal Transfer Link.
Please contact designedbyTara to discuss details and to receive a quote. Maintenance is essential to the success of your Website. It's important to keep your information current, accurate, and well presented. A site is never complete, it undergoes constant evolution. It's also a partnership between myself and my clients. I am relied upon to be available, accurate, and consistent.
- If that's what you need, you came to the right place.
Fastest Reply Method, Click the Link:
Email Us at designs@designedbyTara.com
All the images and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. All images on this site remain the exclusive property of designedbyTara.com and unauthorized use of these images is expressly prohibited.